Until 8/25/12, there is a GREAT deal happening for you all. You can purchase the Homeschool ebook Omnibus – a bundle of 53 ebooks from some homeschool authors for only $25!! Purchased separately, these ebooks and curriculum packs are valued at over $350 ~ are you seeing the savings?
What is the Homeschool eBook Omnibus?
A digital stockpile of books to carry you through the school year with encouragement and practical how-tos. There are 53 eBooks in the collection, valued at over $350. The authors want to bless you by offering the entire collection for only $25. That is less than 50-cents per eBook.
How long will this sale last, exactly?
The sale will begin at 12:01am ET on Tuesday, August 21st and end at midnight on Saturday, August 25th.
What eBooks are included in the Homeschool eBook Omnibus?
- Weekly Homeschool Planner : by Jolanthe from Homeschool Creations
- K4 Curriculum : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Letter of the Week : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Truth in the Tinsel : written by Amanda White from Impress Your Kids
- Pursuit of Proverbs 31 : written by Amy Bayliss from Cajun Joie de Vivre
- Road Trip USA Geography & History Curriculum : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Expedition Earth: A Journey Through God’s World: written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Boyschooling: The Fine Art of Homeschooling Boys: written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Notebooking Success: written by Jimmie Lanley from Notebooking Fairy
- Essay Tune Up: written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie’s Collage
- Designing Your Language Arts Curriculum: written by Jimmie Lanley from Jimmie’s Collage
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It : written by Mandi Ehman from Life, Your Way
- Back to HomeSchool : written by Misty Krasawski from Encouraging Beautiful Motherhood
- 31 Days to a Better Spouse : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- What Your Child Needs to Know When : written by Robin Sampson from Heart of Wisdom
- Plan It, Don’t Panic : written by Stephanie Langford from Keeper of the Home
- Advanced Penny Pinching : written by Tabitha Philen from Meet Penny
- So, You Think You Wanna Homeschool? : written by Tiffany Manley from Sweet Phenomena
- Mindset for Moms : written by Jamie Martin from Steady Mom
- The Classic Housewife’s ABC’s of Eclectic Homeschool : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife
- Homeschooling with Purpose : written by Amy Roberts from Raising Arrows
- Organize Your Homeschool : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- Homeschool Your Preschooler on $1 a Day : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs
- Aunt Sarah’s Alaskan Cookbook with curriculum : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs
- NaturExplorer: A Fungus Among Us : written by Cindy West from Our Journey Westward
- ABCs of Encouragement : written by Dawn Perkins from The Momma Knows
- Classic Literature Unit Study Mega Pack : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Dates : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- Help for Heart of the Homeschool Mom : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Planner Perfect eBook : written by Jenny Penton from Planner Perfect
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day : written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Nurturing Creativity : written by Renee Tougas from FIMBY
- Princess Training for the King’s Glory : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Cut Your Homeschool Day in Half : written by Tamara Chilver from Teaching With TLC
- 321 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living : written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- Girl Power, God’s Way: Living Out Biblical Womanhood : written by Angela Parsley from Refresh My Soul Ministries
- Managing Multiple Ages in the Homeschool : written by Christine Field
- Preplan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- Blogger Behave : written by Laura Booz from 10 Million Miles
- Lexi’s Homeschool Diary (a novel) : written by Cheryl and MacKenzie Moeller from Mom Laughs
- Baby Saves Christmas (a novel) with curriculum : written by Cheryl Moeller from Mom Laughs
- Counting and Numbers Notebooking Pages : written by Melissa Telling from Lilliput Station
- Geometry Notebooking Pages : written by Melissa Telling from Lilliput Station
- Honoring the Rhythm of Rest : written by Daniele Evans from Domestic Serenity
- Copywork for McGuffeys Eclectic Primer : written by Amy Maze from Living and Learning at Home
- File Folder Games : written by Lauren Hill from Mama’s Learning Corner
- Training Your Children in Home Economics : written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- Bedtime Learning Book : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- The Ugly Duckling : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Hands-On Learning: Cross-Curricular Projects to Make Learning Come Alive! : written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschool Road Map : written by Alyse Scicluna Lehrke from Write Foundations
- Unplug Your Mind and Recharge Your Soul : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
Is there any other information I need to know before purchasing?
Yes, the download links for the eBooks will be valid for only 2 weeks. You must be sure to download all files before September 8th. Please remember to back up your files as well. iHN and the authors cannot send you copies of eBooks that have been deleted. Each of the eBooks in the Omnibus is copyrighted by the original author. Your purchase does not entitle you to share the files or upload them anywhere online where others can access them.