I enjoyed participating along with 7 other bloggers in the 12 Days of Christmas series. Going into this, I only knew 1 of the bloggers, I have since gotten to “know” the 6 others by following their posts! Here are a few of my favorites from the series, in case you didn’t have time to jump around, you may want to at least take a peek at these!
Speaking of travel, Mom’s Travel Tales did her entire series on holiday travel tips! My favorite post was Ten Tips for a better flight with kids. We will be flying again in the coming months and I always love new tips!
Life as Mom shared many wonderful Christmas family fun ideas, I really love the idea of creating a family play list. This is something we have and we enjoy going back to it every year and adding more songs.
It was an honor to participate in the 12 Days of Christmas series, here’s a quick list of links to my 12 Christmas posts, I hope you enjoyed them!
- Advent Adventures in Homeschool
- Christmas Around the World Calendar Connections
- Nativity Printable Pack
- 12 Days of Christmas Printables
- Busy Hands Play Dough Box and Christmas Play Dough
- Truth in the Tinsel
- The Birth of Jesus Study & Giveaway
- Christmas Book Printables
- Christmas Gifts For Jesus
- Christmas Fun Notebooks
- Christmas Theme Printables and More
- Christmas Sensory Bin