- Sunday night-introduce new Bible theme for Family Bible Time
- Daddy reads 1 book based on the theme
- We do activities together as a family (coloring, crafts, puzzles, etc.)
- Boys “preform” the previous week’s memory verse for Daddy
- Throughout the week we work on the new memory verse, listen to our Songs for Saplings CD, and do other things to review our Bible story, including reading every book we have about it
~Week One ~
We studied Creation, starting off with our Sunday night Bible time. Daddy read the boys this book…
Then we worked on a family coloring book featuring the 7 days of creation. It was fun to work together, we even shared the coloring on many of the pages.During the coloring we reviewed the many details of the story, and enjoyed each other tremendously! I loved seeing Krash color along with us, he’s so silly and fun to be around!
Finally we moved onto working on some simple puzzles to reinforce what we had learned. I made them easier for Krash with only one cut in most of them…I cut up a few of them for Pac Man to be a bit more challenging!We used the puzzles throughout the week also, reviewing the Creation story.
Weekly Bible Verse…Psalm 17:8
Songs for Saplings ~ Aa
Resources used this week:
- Creation Coloring Book
- Creation Puzzles
- Bible Memory Verse
- Songs for Saplings
- Creation Books (from our theme bookstore)
- Bible Story…Creation week 2
- Memory Verse…Bb ~ John 6:48
Visit the Raising Rock Stars Webpage to download your own notebook pages and to see links to previous Rock Stars posts!