Here’s 10 facts about me you may or may not know…
- I am 12 weeks pregnant right now, with our 3rd child…planned by God :).
- I am an only child.
- I have a dream to know how to sew as well as my wonderful Mommy, I just can’t seem to muster up the patience, I get too frustrated.
- I love Little House on the Prairie and have probably watched close to 100 episodes since I have been sick for weeks with my pregnancy!
- I live in a rough inner city neighborhood, an American mission field. We have lived and served here for over 4 years now, with no plans to leave. We used to live in the suburban south…big change.
- I do not cook, my great husband does! He used to be a chef so we are blessed. I wish I cooked better and more, but am thankful that I don’t have to!
- All of my babies are born by c-section due to my oddly shaped uterus which causes them to be breech, this will be my 3rd one coming up, and probably our last.
- I would love to have tons of children, just not the pregnancies…I absolutely hate almost everything about being pregnant-except the joy that comes at the end!
- After becoming a Kindergarten teacher after college I went on to fulfill my other dream…to be a photographer. I went back to school, learned, practiced and developed/owned a children’s photography business with my best friend before moving to Philly. I miss it but love my life more now!
- I love having 2 boys. I am excited if our next child is a girl but with the other 2 we desperately hoped for boys…and got them! We are both going to be 100% thrilled either way this time as we think a little girl would bring us all so much joy. We also know that another wild boy would just add to the fun! Hopefully we’ll know at the beginning of December!
If you’d like to join in the fun and share your 10 Timely Facts, click here. You can also see more great bloggers there too!