It’s time! Welcome to our very first “give a little bit!” We are excited to get started and really hope you enjoy and are inspired by these giveaways! If you didn’t see my first post about this you can read it here.
- Visit the Little Bits website and look through the fabrics and tell in your comment what fabric you *hope* the Tiny Bit will be made out of if you win! No guarantees, but it doesn’t hurt to ask and we’d love to know which fabrics (or fabric combos) you like!
- Leave a comment for your official entry and on Sunday, April 6 I will announce the winner, which will be chosen randomly from the numbers of the comments.
- You may only enter once.
- If you’d like to help us spread the word, write a post on your blog, use the graphic if you want, and provide a link back to this post to encourage your readers to jump over and enter if it’s a Bit they might like to win!
- Provide a valid email address in your comment, or make sure I can get to it from your blog if you’re a blogger (you do not have to have a blog to win). Or you can email it to me if you’re more comfortable with that!
- I will post the winner on April 6, if I don’t hear from the winner within 4 days I will choose another winner.
- We only provide free shipping within the USA. If you are out of the US and would like to enter, that’s fine, you’ll just need to pay for shipping!
- We’re new to this giveaway stuff so if I am missing something and you have a question, let me know!
Contest Officially Closed…check back soon for the next giveaway!
Congratulations School in R Home, random.org chose #2 as the winner!! You are the winner of the Tiny Bit for a girl! Email me : 1plus1plus1equals1ATgmailDOTcom and give me your address so we can get your prize in the mail!
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-04-07 00:18:23 UTC